Here is a quick breakfast of snack option that you can make and enjoy anytime. I love having this on hand. It is easy to grab when I am hungry or the kids are hungry. It is also super easy to throw together and there are so many yummy options!
2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
3 tablespoon maple syrup
3/4 cup quick oats
1/2 cup strawberries sliced
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt and syrup. Stir until combined.
3. Spread yogurt onto your baking sheet and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle the oats, strawberries and chocolate chips on top.
5. Cover the yogurt bark with foil and place in freezer.
6. I would recommend freezing overnight. Once frozen, break into squares and enjoy!!
Please share your yogurt bark recipe ideas below! I would love to hear what you create in your kitchen!