Who else loves fries as much as I do? I know that when I go to a restaurant I am getting fries that have been deep-fried and overloaded with sodium. While they taste delicious (and sometimes I splurge on them!), I love making a healthy version at home. These sweet potato fries are super easy to prepare and you just throw them in the oven to bake. Let me know if you love them as much as I do! Tag @hbgcommunity and use the hashtags #hbgblog and #hbggirls!
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wash the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes.
4. Place the sweet potato cubes into a large mixing bowl.
5.Â In a small bowl, combine all of the spices and mix together evenly.
6. Place the coconut oil on the sweet potatoes and stir so they are evenly coated with oil.Â
7. Pour the spices over the sweet potatoes and evenly coat them with the spice mixture.
8. Place the sweet potatoes onto your baking sheet.
9. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.