Sweet potato chips are a great side dish to your meal or a quick snack to enjoy in the middle of the day. I love dipping these in hummus too!
1 lbs. sweet potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 TSP salt (more or less depending on your taste)
1. Thinly slice your sweet potatoes. This way they will be thin and crispy!
2. Place the sweet potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle the olive oil over the potatoes. Mix evenly so the olive oil is spread on both sides on each slice.
3. Lay the potatoes on your baking sheet. Spreading evenly across your sheet, do not overlap the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle salt over the potatoes.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Enjoy your side dish or snack!