I know I have posted several vegetables lately but, they are just so yummy and we eat lots of veggies over here. Since we do, I am always looking for new ways to eat them. This is one way to enjoy cauliflower and it tastes like a chicken wing! I know lots of people that love chicken wings, but this is a different take on the same taste. I would definitely recommend trying this and seeing what you think!
1 head of cauliflower, chopped
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
3 tablespoons sriracha (more or less depending on how spicy you want)
Olive oil to coat the cauliflower
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon parsley flakes
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place your chopped cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Mix the olive oil and stir to evenly coat the cauliflower.
3. Place cauliflower on lined baking sheet, sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on cauliflower. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. While the cauliflower is cooking, mix together your Frank's Red Hot, sriracha and melted butter in a pan.
5. Once the cauliflower is finished cooking, remove from oven.
6. Heat the sauce ingredients over medium heat until slightly simmering. Place the cauliflower in the pan and mix everything together.
7. Allow sauce and cauliflower to simmer together for 5 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and sprinkle parsley over everything.
9. Serve & enjoy!!