Is breakfast your favorite meal of the day? It's mine! I love waking up early and eating a delicious breakfast to get my day started right. However, it can be challenging to find a satisfying and healthy breakfast. These pancakes are easy to make and a great alternative to traditional out of the box pancakes. I hope you love them as much as I do! When you make these, don't forget to tag @hbgcommunity and use the hashtags #hbggirls and #hbgblog.
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1½ teaspoon baking powder
2 bananas (peeled & sliced)
¾ cup almond milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
Fresh fruit of your choice
Maple syrup (optional)
Peanut butter (optional)
1. Pre-heat griddle to medium/high heat.
2. In a blender, combine the first 7 ingredients.
3. Blend until the mixture is smooth
4. Scoop batter onto griddle.
5. Once batter begins to bubble, flip to the other side.
6. Cook until browned on both sides.
7. Serve with fresh fruit and toppings of your choice.