I know many of you are about to carve pumpkins with your family this week. I always wonder what to do with all the pumpkin seeds. I mean, you can sure collect a lot of them even if you just carve 1 pumpkin. Well, this year, I am putting them to good use and I am really excited about it. Here's a delicious pumpkin seed recipe for you to try!
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
2. Clean your seeds. Scrub all the pumpkin off of them. This is the worst part of the process, but keep going, it's worth it. Dry your seeds.
3. Combine all dry ingredients together and mix well with the seeds. Sprinkle any leftover seasonings that don't stick.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the pumpkin seeds.
5. Spread the seeds evenly onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 90 minutes and enjoy!