I really love apples. In fact, my whole family does. I especially love Honeycrisp apples and am so excited they are back in season right now. If you haven't had a Honeycrisp apple yet, go get one! You will not be disappointed. I love creating recipes that incorporate my favorite things. This one is for my love of apples and it's yummy. Plus, it reminds me of fall, which I love!
4 Honeycrisp Apples
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
4 tbsp unsalted, melted butter
1. Preheat your over to 400 degrees.
2. Cut off the top of the apple and scoop out the inside, creating an apple bowl!
3. In a bowl, mix together the brown, sugar, cinnamon, cranberries, walnuts and butter.
4. Stuff each apple with the mixture.
5. Place the apples on an oven safe baking dish with a cinnamon stick on top of each one.